Sunday, February 15, 2009

My little Layne














































I love this little guy! Words can't even describe how much I love Layne. He is my little buddy. The other night I just went in the toy room and layed down with him and we watched Polar Express. We just snuggled and held hands it was so cute. He always says "mom you wanna snuggle with me?" It is so cute. Then when it snowed on Monday I decided to be a good wife and shovel the driveway so Casey didn't have to do it when he got home. Layne loved it! I got him all bundled up and I shoveled and he played in the snow. We had so much fun! It was so good to get out of the house for a while. And these are Layne'e new cowboy boots that his Grandma bought for him. He loves them and wants to wear them everywhere! Even to church! Layne I love you so much and I am so grateful to have you in my life. You make life so much fun! You really are my favorite little buddy and I love spending time with you!









3 comments:

Waters said...

honestly, Layne is soooo edible! I love the underware and his BOOTS! I want a pair of boots myself. which brings me to your Fat babies. I like'em alot! Ive never even heard of fat babies. Boy, am I in the old ages or what.

Waters said...

honestly, Layne is soooo edible! I love the underware and his BOOTS! I want a pair of boots myself. which brings me to your Fat babies. I like'em alot! Ive never even heard of fat babies. Boy, am I in the old ages or what.

Waters said...

okay, lame that that just posted two times! but I forgot to say Im all about polar express too. We watched that a bazillion times this winter...Valerie sais, "ticket please." and I pretend to make funny faces (not hard for me to do) while making hole punches on an imagionary ticket, free style. Oh yea!