Monday, March 16, 2009

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Well..... I have so many emotions right now. I was leaving to go to work today just enjoying the beautiful warm weather with the windows down the music on, but not too loud like I usually like it. I had about 5 to 7 minutes to get to work, no big deal, plenty of time. So I am driving and before you get to the intersection at 5600 there were some cops to the left of me just on the side of the road and everybody was rubbernecking and all of a sudden the traffic came to a complete suddon stop and I had no time to stop. I could see myself running right into the back of the car in front of me. I hit it going probably about 35 mph so it was pretty hard. It scared me to death. And can I say thankgoodness for seatbelts! It saved my life, and thankgoodness the air bags didn't go off, that would have really scared me! So I am just glad that everyone involved was ok and that I am pretty sure our truck is fixable. I love my husband he has been so good about this whole thing and has been so sweet and nice to me. I know how much he loves that truck but it just goes to show that he loves me even more. :)

8 comments:

Heather said...

car wrecks stink! what a bummer.
glad you are ok- and I hope the truck doesn't cost an arm and a leg to fix!

Sarah said...

Scary! I'm sorry. Thats horrible. I've been in afew my self and they're horrible. Glad you're ok though!!!

Ana Lee said...

I'm sorry you got in an accident! That is so frustrating. But I'm glad you're safe!

Mama Bear said...

Glad you are okay. I'm glad he has the philosophy that the truck is fixable/replacable and you are not. Understanding husbands make scary situations so much easier to handle!

Hollyween said...

SO glad you're okay! Gotta hate rubberneckers!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

I think it's funny that all 5 comments used the word "glad" to express their feelings in you're being okay. Some suggestions....blissful, delighted, gratified, happy, joyful, joyous, pleased, satisfied, tickled

Just me? Oh well.

P.S. I'm glad you're okay.

mutze handknit by ashley said...

That is a bummer. I am glad you are safe. On a different note, I love your dark hair. It looks so good. xo. Ash

Jen said...

Darn those rubber-neckers!!!! They are evil! I'm so glad you were not hurt. 'Cause if you were hurt, I would have to go after those rubber-neckers and kick them in the shins. With my cowboy boots on. Okay, I really don't own cowboy boots...but I would purchase some just to kick them for hurting my friend!