Friday, July 10, 2009

4th of July in Lava Hot Springs

















Our view for the fire works












Layne eating his ice cream cone!






























At the Pool In Lava















We had such a great weekend in Lava! I love camping and even though we were in our tent is really wasn't that bad. We met my sister there from Boise and we just played cards, ate really good food and went swimming in Lava. The fireworks were pretty fun too! Can't wait to go back. Layne keeps asking when we are going camping again, so hopefully soon!
























5 comments:

Alex said...

so much fun! i hope you had fun! the bras a just too funny!! hahaha!

Hollyween said...

Seriously? That first picture made my day. Thanks for that. Hilarious!!!

Ana Lee said...

Yay for new posts! Layne is growing up so much! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I love that cute family pic of your guys.

Jen said...

Um, I'm afraid to ask. I will never be able to look at your nephew or husband the same ever again!

Lava looks awesome! My hubbin of love'n has been there, but sadly, I have not. I'll have to go sometime.

What a fun 4th!

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can say that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=jufsoft badcopy pro 4.10 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you use the pitch-dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg