Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crew 2 months old!



This is Crew's favorite toy and it helps him to go to sleep at night!






















Look at all that hair he still has!! He hasn't lost any of it!







































































How sweet is Crew! I am just in love with this little guy! I always call him my little pip squeek! So we go around calling him Pip! That has kind of become his nick name because he was so small! He is still such a good baby, he is still sleeping for about 3 hours at a time at night and is still pretty sleepy during the day. But I never have to walk the floor with him or rock him at night, he just goes right back to sleep after he eats. He is just the best baby! He loves taking baths! And he loves being in his swing and his bouncer. He is starting to smile a little bit it is so cute! I don't know what he weighs yet because he hasn't had his 2 month check up yet, but we will be doing that soon, he is turning into a little chunk though and I am loving it! Layne is doing way better, I think he has finally adjusted. Everytime I take a picture of Crew Layne has to be in it! He is so sweet with him and loves him very much. We are so blessed to have this little baby in our home he is so much fun and brings us so much joy!






















6 comments:

Hollyween said...

Of course when you told me you had posted pictures I had to get right on and check the little dude out!

He is seriously so precious. I want to hold him again! It looks like he's put on a little chub. So darling.

Mama Bear said...

How cute! We <3 the blue seahorse! I'm hoping little sister likes it at much as Konner because that thing saved me many a times! Layne is such a cute big brother.

Harmony said...

He is the cutest little thing. IT was so fun to see you guys this week. I was thinking I didn't get to hold him enough. We need to get together soon. Love you!

Kaylynn said...

Oh man those cheeks! I just want to kiss them! SO cute!

Taya Millward said...

So I found your blog on some of the others from the ward. I'm so glad you posted pics of your little one. I haven't seen him yet. What cute chubby cheeks he has!

CortEmPeterson said...

He is very cute Becca!! I think he looks a lot like you. I love his chubby little cheeks.