Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Casey got me these beautiful flowers!Layne got me some blue fingernail polish, (he picked it out all by himself!) This is him on the causway out to Antelope Island, it smelled really bad, he and I had to plug our noses.










We went to the old Ranch that is out there and we got some really cool pictures!







Ropin the cows!














This was an old pink washing machine

















Me and my boys!



































I think he was done taking pictures at this point!


I had such a nice weekend! Friday night we hung out with friends and went to the Timbermine, and saturday we just spent it together as a family doing stuff I wanted to do. We went to the mall, casey let me go shopping and I got that new shirt I am wearing in all the pictures, and then we watched the Jazz game. Sunday we went to church and it was so fun to have Layne sing to me with the Primary. It was his first time doing it. Before he went up on the stage he turned around and waved at me, it was so cute! Then after church we just drove out to Antelope Island and then to Casey's parents for a yummy dinner! I love my boys and I am so thankful and blessed to be a mom!















1 comment:

Heather said...

What cute pictures of all you guys!