Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crew 14 months

Crew still loves his baths!!







Daddy brought home donuts for breakfast, Crew loved them and kept saying teats!! (treats)



























Where do the months go? They have been flying by! Well this is Crew at 14 months. And he is WALKING all over the place!!! He really took off about 2 weeks ago. It is so fun to see him walk. He still has 6 teeth, 2 on the bottom and 4 on the top. I think he is getting more though, he has been a little whiney lately. I am not sure what he weighs, we take him back to the doctor next month. I would guess about 25 pounds though. He is so sweet!! He loves his babysitter Mariah, and he can say her name "Yi,Yi,Yu" it is so cute!! He points to his ear and says "E" He totally says I poop and I pee really good now. It is hilarious! "Ni, Ni" Night night everytime he is going to take a nap or go to bed.He can say "nayne" for Layne. He pretty much tries to say everything you tell him too. He really likes to scream and we have about had it. And to sum it all up he is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen and I am in Love! I can't get enough Crew! Love you buddy!









No comments: