Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentines Day

Casey got me Chocolate covered strawberries, they were soooo good!!
And flowers!


Valentines Day was so nice and warm outside we just let the boys play and took pictures.



I love Layne's shirt, it says "the ladies love me!"




My boys in Griz










He looks like a little puppy!













Me and my boys







Layne sent Corbin's girlfriend Amy a Valentine because he drew of picture of her at school and said it was his girlfriend Amy, so we sent it to her. Well then Layne said, maybe Amy will send me a Valentine in the mail. So I asked her if I could give him one and pretend like it was from her. So I did, he went to the mailbox to look and you should have seen his face, it was priceless!! He was so excited!! It was way cute! He just thinks the world of Amy and we do to!

He's not excited or anything! :)
Casey surprised me with this ring! I saw a flyer and wanted it but it was on ly on special for 4 days and I didn't think Casey got it because we were so busy that weekend. So all Valentines weekend I kept saying I know you didn't get it, but I am keeping my hopes up and we would joke around about it. Well he gave me the box with a picture of the ring in it and I threw it accross the kitchen! Just kind of playfully because it had been a joke all weekend, but then he handed the ring to me. I love it! He is the best! It is a ruby.



We went to the mall on Valentines and got Crew these little shoes! I love them! And Casey got a cd player for his truck, and Layne got a new cowboy shirt, the Smurfs dvd, some new pj's, and some Hot Wheels cars.
We had such a fun Valentines! Casey and I went out over the weekend and we went to the mall and to NYPD pizza, our favorite pizza place! It was a fun night out! And on Valentines we went to the mall again with the kids and Best Buy and then Casey's parents met us at the same pizza place again, it was fun. We had a great day! I love my family and was so gald we got to spend the day together!





















3 comments:

Ana Lee said...

Looks like tons of fun! I love all of the pictures!!

Waters said...

Becca, your hair is so beautiful and long! Chocolate covered strawberries are the best! Did Casey make them? I love the ring he picked out for you, ruby is so beautiful, my dad had a huge ruby and gold ring he always wore, (he was born in July and thats July's stone) so when I see ruby's I always think of him.
I totally love the baseball on Griz's gear shifter.
p.s. your boys are so handsome, I bet they are so well behaved. :)

Kaylynn said...

So cute! What a sweet husband you have! And darling boys too!