Saturday, August 23, 2008

Snowbird

Today was so much fun! We had casey's company party up at Snowbird. We went on the zip line and on the tram which takes you all the way to the top of the mountain ( which I have hiked down before back in my more athletic days ), and we rode the Alpine slide which Layne loved! We had so much fun! We also saw a moose and it's baby walk right through the parking lot, that was pretty cool! It was just beautiful up there and we had such a good time just being together today as a family.

2 comments:

Harmony said...

Becca, Yeah! I am so excited you started a blog. Now if we could get Erika and Rachel to do one too. It is really cute and I can't wait to see more

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

I am so glad that you have a blog!!! Now I can see all the fun stuff you and your family do. Hey sorry that I never got around to seeing you while I was in Utah. When we were up in the Salt Lake area, we were so dang busy. Anyway, your blog is way cute and I am excited to see more of you cute family.