Friday, August 29, 2008

The Clarks

















I am in Boise enjoying this wonderful Labor Day weekend! My oldest sister Erika just had some family pictures taken, and her oldest son Corbin, my 17 year old nephew just got his senior pictures taken too! So I just had to put some of their pictures on here because they are so cute! I cannot believe Corbin is a senior this year! Where does the time go? I was only in the 5th grade when Corbin was born. It has been so fun to see him grow up, he feels more like a brother to me than a nephew. I love the Clark family and I am so thankful that we are all so close!





2 comments:

Hollyween said...

Whoopee! Look who has a new blog background! You're fancy!

Um, but I can't read the writing. Perhaps a different font? I don't know.

Looks like you're having a blast. I want those pancakes you were talking about RIGHT ABOUT NOW. I better be skinny when I weigh tomorrow. That's all I can say.

Ana Lee said...

Corbin is 17!?!?!?! Whoa!! haha, I didn't even recognize him at first. Man those kids are growing up fast. What cuties they are.

I am so happy you blog. Yay! Now I will always know what you are up to, haha.

Love ya!
Ana Lee
missanalee.blogspot.com