Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bunco!!!

My center pieces
Home made Carmel corn
Home made chicken noodle soup
This is how I decorated my island
Misty, Lori, Stephanie, Leslee
Kristen, Carly, Michelle
Holly, Sarah, Angela, Chelsea
Me And Layne, my little helper

I am in a bunco group with some girls in my ward and last night was my turn to host it. We had so much fun! I spent all day cooking! I made Taco soup, Creamy chicken noodle soup, gooey carmel corn, toffee apple dip, home made bread, and a really yummy pumpkin dessert. We had such a good time as usual! And we all got some really fun prizes! At least I think so because I picked them out! I am so thankful for such good friends and good food! And of course a night without all our kids!


5 comments:

Sarah said...

It was definitely a blast! Especially since I got most buncos! :) Thanks for the yummy food and fun night. You're an awesome host!

Misty said...

I had so much fun! You are such a great cook! The food was delicious! Yes, it is nice to get out once in a while! Thanks!

Waters said...

oh my gooooooooooodness! How I wish I was in your Bunco group.
I really like your decorations too Bec.

Harmony said...

becks, so cute! I am so glad you had a good fun. We all think it is soo cute! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

It reall was a great night! The food was so yummmmmmmmy and great prizes. BUt I did have high score! But still there were quite a few prizes I would ahve picked! Job well done!!!