Sunday, October 12, 2008

What?! SNOW in October?!!!!

Casey and Layne in front of our house
Going for a ride on the 4 wheeler!

Look at our cute snowman!




Layne finally got to wear his Thomas snow boots outside in the snow! He was so excited!


So today is October 12th and we have over a foot of snow on the ground, as you can see! I can't believe it! So Casey went out to shovel off the driveway and I got Layne and I all bundled up and we went outside and built a snowman....which I haven't done in years! And Casey got the 4 wheeler out and pulled us around on a sled. It was so much fun! I think we can all look forward to a white Christmas this year!

6 comments:

Mama Bear said...

How fun! I couldn't believe all the snow either. Layne looks so cute all bundled up.

Hollyween said...

Holy Moly! I seriously can't believe it snowed that much while I've been gone. It's beautiful and sunny here!!!!
Those are the cutest pictures of you guys. I love your hat and your cute snowman!!
Usually it takes FOREVER to have enough snow to build a snowoman!!!

Waters said...

We got snow but not THAT much. it snowed for a whole evening but then it became frozen slush the next.
Thats an awesome snowman.

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Holy SNOW!! Looks like you guys had some fun. I used to like the snow, until I moved to Michigan, now I am not looking forward to it. I just hope this winter is not bad as last years. I swear it snowed every day!! Love the snowman, Ellie can't wait till it snow, just so we can make one.

Jill said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun in the snow. I was driving home from Idaho in it...not as much fun! Casey and Layne stopped by last night. I can't believe how big Layne is. He loves Hatch! And also apparently peanuts! We miss you guys. We need to get together!

Heather said...

and that is why I am glad I live in Arizona (in the winter months at least). not that I do not like snowmen and sledding - oh, and a white christmas- but driving in that- YUCK. you enjoy a real winter for me OK?