Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally Pregnant again!

Well, I am finally PREGNANT!!! We are so excited and hope that this time this little bun wants to stay in the oven! I am nine weeks along. We have had quite the year of trying. I got pregnant last April and had a miscarriage at 5 weeks. So then we waited a few months to give myself some time to heal and deal with it. As a bonus I was working out and eating good and I lost some weight, so around October 2008, we decided to give it another go. Well i got pregnant again, and thought everything would for sure work out this time there is no way I could have 2 miscarriages in a row! Well, I did. This time I was 8 weeks along and I had to have a d&c. I felt very sad and depressed for quite some time. But the Lord comforted me and let me know that this is just the way things were supposed to be and I felt at peace with it and knew that when the time was right it would happen. Casey also gave me a very nice blessing too that was very comforting. So we have been trying for about 3 or 4 months again and finally something worked!. I feel so blessed and I just have a good feeling about this one. Plus I have been a little sick and they say that is a good sign that it will be a good pregnancy.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats McNair family! I thought you looked a little 'green' on Sunday. 'Green' becomes you!

When I was throwing up last week, I was thinking how the morning sickness pukes were much better than the stomach flu pukes. Yup, these are the toughts that come to my mind while I am paying my respects to the toilet gods.

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Yeah, I am so glad you are pregnant!!! I really hope things go well this time. I am actually pregnant as well. It took us a year, but it finally worked. Congrats Becca!!

Heather said...

awesome. i have been waiting for this post :0) so happy for you. hope all goes well!

Ana Lee said...

congratulations!! I am so excited for you! That is great news.

Kaylynn said...

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you! Layne will be such a cute big brother.

Kristi said...

Congratulations I am so happy for you. I was just thinking of you the other day about what an amazing person you are. I'm so glad you are getting this blessing. (I'm hiding from my kids as I write this and I still think being pregnant is a blessing :)).

Mama Bear said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats! BTW, your hair looks really cute.

CortEmPeterson said...

Congratulations this is great news!! Even though you feel kinda sick at least you know it brings a beautiful blessing in the end. I hope everything goes good this time around.

Jill said...

I'm so excited for a new little McNair to play with. Let me know if I can do anything...it wasn't so long ago I was pregnant and unfortunatley I still remember the whole thing.