Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial day weekend in Boise

Layne and Grandpa on the scooter
My mom and me she made us all Cinnamon Rolls for us for breakfast they were so good!




Leah and Layne at Grandma and Grandpa's house My sister Rachel and her husband Mike










My nephew Corbin (the big Graduate!) His girlfriend Cortney and Layne on the Big Blue Tractor
































My sister Rachel with her baby Emily






Layne casey and me. Don't worry the mustache will be gone on june first he only has it for mustache May, thankgoodness











Layne and his cousin Abby with the pigs at the farm






Layne with his cousin Leah and their peacock feathers



















Layne and Grandpa



We had such a good weekend in Boise. We went home because my nephew Corbin was graduating! We had a big BBQ on Saturday for him. We always love going to Bosie I love Utah but I still wish I could live closer to my family. We are all so close and get a long so well and we have such a good time when we all get together. Thanks everyone for such a fun weekend!

7 comments:

Ana Lee said...

How fun :) I love your family.

Jen said...

Seeing pictures of your family on a farm makes me miss my grandparents farm in Idaho! They retired a few years ago and sold the farm, but I like to visit it whenever I visit them.

Looks like you had a wonderful time!

Kristi said...

Your post makes me miss home, even though it hasn't been home in years. Sounds like you had lots of fun.

Harmony said...

Those pictures are so cute! Layne is so darling on that tractor. We had a great time too.

Cortney said...

Layne is the cutest little bugger!

Ana Lee said...

Becca how are you doing?! I love that you always comment on my blog :) I miss you! I'd love to see you. Or at least read a new blog post? hehe. I hope you have a great day!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Becca,
Congratulations on baby #2. We are so excited for you. This is such great news. I love going to Boise too. I love Vegas but there is something about Boise. I am going home for the 4th. Can't wait. Anyway I hope all goes well. Love ya. Ash