Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crew 1 month old

























































These pictures aren't great because I don't have any batteries for my camera so I took these with my phone because I really wanted to get Crew on the day he turned one month old so maybe I will add a few more later when I can get some better ones. And the computer is not turning the pictures the right way. Anyway, I can't believe Crew is one month old already! He just went in for a check up and he already weighs 8.3 and is 21 inches long! I can't believe he has gained 2 pounds and 2 inches. So you can tell he loves to eat! He is just the best little baby! He is sleeping for 3 hours at a time at night and is just the happiest little thing! Layne is finally starting to adjust which has mades things a lot nicer at our house! We are just getting ready for Christmas and we are enjoying our 2 little boys! Everyone is healthy and we are so excited for the Holidays!









2 comments:

Cortney said...

So PRECIOUS and cute!

Kaylynn said...

He is adorable! I love those cheeks!