Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Decorating the Christmas tree!

Layne with his new Bumble Bee Transformer ornament. Every year we get him a new ornament, he loves it!The tree all done!


This is my nativity. My aunt painted this for my mom a long time ago and I just loved it as a little girl, so my mom gave it to me, it has seen better days but I can't get rid of it.


I love thse trees! I got them a few years ago at Casey's work party they were the center pieces on the tables and they gave them away.




This is my Christmas banner, I love it! I made it at my sisters super saturday a few years ago, everyone should have one of these!





My Christmas village


Well these are just some of our christmas decorations. I love decorating for christmas! I love the lights and the smells and the feeling that is in the air! Love it! I kept trying to put a video on here of Layne putting his ornament on the tree but it wouldn't let me so I will try again later. Anyway, I hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday season!







1 comment:

Jen said...

I love decorating for Christmas! I love it more, if certain little people leave the Christmas decor ALONE!!!

You banner is way cute!