Friday, November 12, 2010

Crew's First Birthday!!

I made these invitations, with the help of my sister, it was her idea, I added a little bit of my own to them. :) This is the front, it is a pocket and you just sew the pieces together.The back.
The front of the inside.


The back of the inside.





I put these on the front door inside and out for decorations. They are 12x18. My sisters friend did them for me and I just printed them out at Costco. They turned out so cute!




We got him this toy, he loves it!


This toy is awesome! Casey's parents got it for him. It can be a scooter....


A little bike that you sit on.....


And you can push it and walk behind it. I love it! It is so cute!

The Birthday banner I made.




In the sink after eating cake.



Here he is all done, he made a mess!

















































































Opening presents!






















































These are the treat bags I gave out to the kids. I found the stick horses at the dollar store and tied a bandana full of goodies around them!! How stinkin cute are those??!!












The decor.












The horse cake I made.










This is a little boot cake that I made just for Crew to dig into!







Our neighbors were so nice and let us use there cute little pony to give the kids rides. Her name is Pony Tail. She is so cute! The kids loved it!!



















When Crew woke up this morning Layne and I went into his room and sang him happy birthday, he clapped for us when we got done, it was so cute!!





Happy Happy Birthday my little Crew! We love you so much! You have been the biggest joy to our family! I can't believe a year ago today you came into our family! It seems like just yesterday that I was in the hospital having you. That day was one of the best days of my life! I was so blessed to beable to have a vbac with you and it is something I will never forget! You have been the sweetest little baby. You are always smiling and happy. You love to play and crawl all over the house and get into everything! You are learning so many new things everyday. I can't believe how fast you are growing up! I just want you to stay little forever! The party tonight was so fun and you were so cute! We made lots of food, sloppy joes, potato salad, broccli salad, jello salad, baked beans, chips, soda. It was so much fun! I had fun getting everything ready, I wanted to make it a special day just for you! You are a darling little boy, I seriously can't go anywhere without someone stopping me and saying how adorable you are. We went to a craft fair yesterday and I seriously had at least 8 people tell me how cute you are. We love you crew, and I don't know what we ever did before you came into our family. We hope you had a fun day and we can't wait to see what this next year will bring and watch you learn and grow! Happy Birthday little Pip!!




































8 comments:

Holly said...

#1--Your crafty stuff looks way cute!
#2--Way to get a STEAL on the stick horses! Way nice!
#3--You always look so great!

Kaylynn said...

What a fun party! Everything turned out so cute! I love the stick horse idea! Crew looks adorable with his cake all over his face!

Sarah said...

You're so creative! Looks like fun. And the pic of you and Crew is super duper cute!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

What a fun birthday party!! Can you believe he is one, time sure goes fast. Hope you are doing good!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Good sait, its very interesting//

Anonymous said...

Good Article
http://www.medcareforyou.com/product/actonel/

Anonymous said...

Супер современные новости http://новостипланеты.рф