Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween

Carving pumpkins!

All done! Good job Casey! The Utes won that night!!

My little cowboy, John Wayne! And my little Pumpkin.


He makes the cutest little pumpkin ever! He wouldn't wear the hat that went with it, so I just painted his fo hawk green!




My little guys!

















Mmmmm Candy!







Playing horse! Casey's sister Shailey, and bro in law Wade.





Me, and my sister in laws shailey and Keeley.





Playing Yahtzee! It was my first time! I am hooked now!






Playing xbox 360







All of our yummy food! I made these peanut butter cornflake treats and cut them into pumpkins, they are my favorite treat!

















Molly in her little pumpkin sweater my mom gave her!




We had such a fun Halloween! I took the kids trick or treating, they got tons of good candy! It was way fun! Then when we got back Casey's family all came over for a party! We had pizza, treats, queso dip, soda, and more treats! Oh and hot chocolate from my hot chocolate maker! YUM! We played games and laughed, and had a great time! We are trying to make it a tradition to have a party every year at someones house so this year I volunteered, it was way fun! I always love Halloween, and I love this time of year!






















2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I love their costumes! So cute!

mutze handknit by ashley said...

Becca,
Thanks for posting on my blog. It is great to hear from you. Love the Halloween pics. And molly's pumpkin costume. Did your mom make that? Too cute. I will be in provo in a couple weeks. I'm selling my hats at the Bijou Market. Check out my blog for info. I would love to see you.
Ash