Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving in Boise

My dad and Layne asleep on the couch.
Layne with a dead woodpecker that his cousin Lukey gave him for a joke. Layne thought it was so cool though!




The 27 pound Turkey my nephew raised. It was so good!




My grandmas recipe of Cranberry Salad, it is a tradition every year and soooo delicious!!





My mom's homemade cherry pie, my favorite!






My mom's homemade apple pie.





The yummy rolls!!






My neices, Abby, Aubry, Sarah, Lindsay



My sisters, Erika, Rachel, and me.




Layne eating dinner


Luke my nephew and Layne.



The table, and cute table cloth my sister made out of some darling fabric we got at a garage sale this summer.










All Layne would eat was a roll. He doesn't know what he is missing out on.






Me at Casey at dinner as you can tell Casey was very excited to take this picture.




Crew eating his Thanksgiving dinner

































Me and my sister Erika at Walmart the night of Black Friday. We shopped from 11:15 pm to 7:00 am. It was a blast! We had so much fun and got some great deals!





Visiting my Grandma Talbot who will be 92 tomorrow!




Thanksgiving weekend was awesome this year! We got to stay for 5 days because Sunday when we were going to leave the road closed at the junction right after Burly. We had a blast staying up late, eating, watching Christmas movies, shopping, making crafts, singing, and lots of talking. Thanks family for letting us come stay! We love you all!
























2 comments:

Kristi said...

It looks like Layne and Crew ate exactly what Colt and Luke did for Thanksgiving!

Holly said...

How can you always look so tan? I'm starting to get suspicious!

What cute Stoldt girls!

And btw, the comments button must be orange like your new background. It's hidden, which is great if you don't want comments, but I doubt it.