Friday, December 3, 2010

Weekend trip to Boise

Layne at my sister Rachel's house.Layne and Emily






Layne playing dead










Crew and his cousin Katie, they are only about 3 months apart.




My sisters! Harmony, Rachel, Me, Erika.



We went to this really cute Barn sale! These girls get stuff at garage sales and fix it up so cute! It was way fun and way good prices!!




Layne getting ready to go to bed at my parents house my mom gave him this book and he wrapped his bear all up for the night.

!My sister and I took a little weekend trip to Boise to see our family and go to that white barn sale. It was so fun!! My sisters and I shopped all day Friday with no kids and we kind of made it our girls trip. We had such a great weekend and it is always nice to go home and see our family!









No comments: