Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Boise

My mom and Layne kissing Rachel's baby Emily. Me on Sunday when we went to my brother Ryan's church to hear him sing.
My brother Ryan playing the piano. He was hilarious!
Erika's girls Abby, Sarah, and Layne
Casey eating his Betos! The boys went on Betos runs all weekend!
Abby,Aubry,Sarah, and Lindsay.
Me and Layne riding bikes on the greenbelt.

The whole gang on our bike ride Saturday morning.
2 of my sisters Erika,me,and Rachel.
My neice and nephew,Austin,me,and Abby.

Aubry and Layne.
Well we had a great weekend in Boise! We just hung out alot at Erika's. We went on a bike ride on Saturday morning and then went to erika's house for donuts. Yum! We also went to breakfast one morning for Rachel's birthday and we did a lot of shopping which we all love to do! Sunday we went to my brother's church because he sang a solo in Sacrament meeting and it was awesome! One of the missioinaries serving in his ward wrote an awesome song so he played it and my brother sang it. It was so good! My brother should be an E.F.Y. singer! Then we went to my sister Erika's church because she was teaching part of the lesson in Relief society. She did such a good job and made us cry! Then we just hung out all night at Erika's house and ate dinner and my Grandma made her famous rice pudding! YUM! It was so good! As usual. The boys just went to the mountains a few times and got wood and fished and did whatever else boys like to do! So needless to say I didn't see my husband very much over the weekend but we both had such a good time. Layne just loves all of his cousins and loves playing cars with Austin! We had such a good time and we were sad to come home. I am so thankful to be so close to my family especially my sisters we always have such a good time together. We really missed Harmony though and wish she could have been there with us. But she is due to have her 3rd baby girl in just 12 days! I am so excited for her! But I am so thankful for my parents too, we stayed at their house and I am so thankful for such wonderful parents and for all they do for me and my family. So we had a great Labor Day weekend and we hated to see it come to an end! But it is always good to be back home!


6 comments:

Harmony said...

Becca, cute pictures, I am so glad you got one of Emily. She looks so different. Wish I could have been there. Maybe next time!

Hollyween said...

You're a hot mamma in that dress, you skinny girl!

I love those pictures. You're so photogenic. The one of you and Layne is my favorite. He is so cute! I miss him!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

You look so cute, I love your dress. Looks like you had fun with your fam.

Ana Lee said...

Looks like your guys had so much fun! I can't believe how much the Stoldt Family is growing up :)

Heather said...

I thought I changed my background a lot! Looks like I found someone who does it more often then me :0)
Looks like a fun filled weekend. Mmmmm Betos. We don't have them here in AZ- we have Fillibertos- and my husband loves it! Gives me heartburn :0(

Waters said...

I cant tell, do you have short hair in the back or long, just pulled back? I do know that I love the blond hair...and all your clothes are so fashionable girl. You know what? I would love to work at Segals, except it is a DRIVE to get there, I love their downeast stuff, BUT, I think its a good idea that I dont work there because my whole paycheck would go towards the awesome discounted everything they have.
I love that you were in town, do you ever feel lonely not being around a lot of family? I know youve got your "men" but its always needed to have loves from mom and dad.
I assume that you guys ate Betos on your mission? Jared served in Maryland and one the most interesting thing that he ate is called Scrapple(sp). Its scraps of meat (pretty much from cow or pig) all grouned up into mush (notice the "crap" in the middle?), it tastes like sausage but when you bite down all you get is a mouthful of grease. ummmm, its a good thing he doesnt like it.