Thursday, September 18, 2008

A glimpse into my little week!

Me and Baby Sophia 6 days oldBaby Sophia

Baby Sophia
Happy 60th Mom!Layne and casey
Me and Layne
Casey made this headboard for Layne

Flowers from Casey

Well I had a pretty good week. I wasn't feeling well on Monday so Casey brought me home some flowers. How cute is he?! And he also made Layne that awesome baseball headboard. He is the best! I am so lucky to have him for my husband, he is so talented in all that he does. My parents came this week to help my sister out with her baby so I made a yummy cherry chocolate cake to celebrate her 6oth birthday. She looks great doesn't she?! Happy birthday mom! And today I went down to harmony's to help her out with her kids. I was so excited to see baby Sophia again! She is just a little doll and gets cuter everytime I see her! But being the geek that I am, I forgot to leave Casey the key to our truck so he was stuck at home all night. I felt so bad because I was like you need to get out and do something fun tonight! Well then he couldn't. Sorry hun, I promise this weekend is all yours!

11 comments:

Hollyween said...

Ahhhhh...
That's SUCH a cute baby.
And I love the flowers AND Layne's headboard. To die for!

Jennie said...

HEy Becca...I've been lurking for a couple weeks. Your family is so cute. I love the headboard and how fun you are to read about. Come visit me anytime!! withsixyougeteggroll6.blogspot...

Sarah said...

That headboard is awesome! He's very talented. Beautiful flowers and beautiful baby.

Kaylynn said...

You have such a sweet husband! Love the headboard! I guess it's about time I move McKinley into a bed. Our babies are growing up so fast!

Misty said...

Your husband is so sweet! I hope you are feeling better! Your little niece is beautiful! And yes, the headboard is awesome!

Harmony said...

Becca, the headboard is so cute. Can't wait to see the whole room done. Thanks for coming and helping out Thursday. It is so nice to have you close enough to visit each other. Love YOu

Erika Clark said...

Love the headboard! Casey didi such a good job on it!!! thanks for keeping me posted with pictures of the baby!!! Can't wait to come down there!!!!!!

Ana Lee said...

Your mom looks fabulous for 60! I love her :) That headboard is so cute! Casey is talented, as are you. Harmony's baby is beautiful.

Kristi said...

The headboard is so cute, and he brings your flowers too - wonderful. You guys are such a cute couple.

Emily said...

I think I am in love with baby Sophia too! Ryan has that brown stripped shirt too! Next time you are down they should play together!

Misty said...

Hey Becca, I forgot your email address! Just email me at rm4zesiger@q.com and I'll put you on my blog list!