Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Carrie Underwood and Little Big Town Concert!












































Tonight was so much fun! Well actally my whole day! My friend Emily, her mom, and I went shopping at the Gateway in Salt Lake, then we ate dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory and then we went to the Carrie Underwood concert! It was absolutley amazing! Carrie looked darling as usual and we danced and sang to every song! I did not pay 58$ to just sit there in my seat! We had a blast! Thank you Casey for getting me that concert ticket for my birthday I had such a great night! Can't wait to do it again!








8 comments:

Heather said...

I love Carrie! Glad you had a good day- it did sound like a blast!

Sarah said...

How fun! I bet the concert was awesome.

Ana Lee said...

That is so awesome! Looks like a blast!!

Misty said...

I jealous! I bet you had so much fun! Her music is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, it looks like it was so fun. And she did look so cute even in your pictures. I love her songs. What a great b-day present!!!

CortEmPeterson said...

Happy Belated B-day!! It looked like a great concert! Kinda reminded me of the concerts we went to back in the day.

Chelsea said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous...

Jill said...

Becca my dear...you need to update~!