Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bringing Crew Home!

Layne was so excited to see Crew. Because of new hospital policies no kids under the age of 14 were allowed to visit, so unfortunatly Layne hadn't seen him yet. He loves him so much and has been such a good helper!


Getting ready to leave the hospital in a snow storm!





































































































We are so glad to be home and we are all doing so good! I am so thankful that everything went so well and for all of the awesome hospital staff! They were so wonderful and helpful. And for my awesome husband who was by my side every step of the way, I love you hun! I am also thankful for my family and all of the prayers that were going out for me and baby Crew. I know I couldn't have had a successful vbac without the help of the Lord I felt him with me all day and know he was there watching over us. Having a baby is such a miracle and I am so thankful to have another one of these little miracles in our home, he has been the best little baby and we all just love him so much! We are so happy to have you in our home Crew and to have you a part of our family!














+

6 comments:

Jen said...

Big brothers are the best and I know Layne is going to be lovin' his baby brother, big time!

Crew is definitely a keeper and I must snuggle with him soon!

I'm so happy for his safe arrival and that you are doing so good. If you need anything, please give me a ring!

Sarah said...

He's darling Becca! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Loren and Kelly said...

Congratulations! He's super cute.

Julie Graham said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and I am so happy for all of you! That is wonderful about your vbac! Wow! I am so glad you were able to deliver him safely and that all is well! Enjoy this precious time, he is a cutie!

Susan said...

Oh, he is so beautiful!! Congratulations!!

Pratt's Mom said...

He is so adorable. I'm sure Layne is just loving being a big brother! I love his jammers. Pratt has the same pair. Is there a little monkey face on the butt? So cute!