Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween!!!!!

Well, this is our little Optimus Prime and Casey. Casey got to take Layne trick or treating this year because I am too pregnant and can't walk around that much. They had so much fun together!I made Layne's trick or treat bag this year, it turned out really cute!



Layne and Molly, I dressed her up as a little princess! She looked so cute! I just tied tool on a hair tie and put it on her like a tutu.























We had a great Halloween! Layne went trick or treating in our neighborhood and then we went over to Case'y brothers house for a halloween party! It was so much fun we had tons of food and candy and it was so fun to see all of the kids dressed up! I love Halloween! I can't believe it is over with, that means our new little baby boy is just that much closer to joining our family! Only 5 more weeks to go, if I make it that long! We are all so excited, especially Layne, he can't wait to have a baby brother!








5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

So cute! I'm glad he came to our house before it got scary. Your bag came out cute too. Konner's was too long but I still made him lug it around since I put the effort it to making it. Hope you make it 5 more weeks!

Jen said...

I wish I had met Optimous Prime in person!

I'm so proud of everyone that made trick or treat bags! It makes me feel like a proud momma!

Kaylynn said...

Layne is so adorable he can even make a Transformer look cute! I am so in love with your dog! That tutu is to die for!

Cortney said...

Oh my heck!! Layne is too stinkin cute! Molly has grown SO much, her tutu is adorable...what a princess :) PRICELESS

Ana Lee said...

haha I love his costume!