Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving and more!

This is my Grandma Talbot holding Crew, she will be 91 on Dec. 4th!My brother Ryan, who Crew Ryan was named after.

Me and Casey on Thanksgiving.


Layne and Crew on Thanksgiving.



Crew on Thaksgiving and 2 weeks old.

































Layne with his cousins Kenndell and Easton and Molly our dog.










Just some family pictures we took on Thanksgiving.






































































































Crew's first real bath.



















Layne eating yummy cookie dough!

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! We ate dinner at Casey's parents house it was sooooo good! We had such a good time with his family. Then later that night we took off for Boise for the rest of the weekend. I was really homesick and casey wanted to go pheasant hunting with my brother in law and nephew. We had such a great weekend. I am so thankful for my 2 sweet little boys and my wonderful husband. I love them so much and am so blessed to have them in my life.





























5 comments:

Cortney said...

Adorable family :) Can't get enough of Layne holding Molly...TOO CUTE!

Ana Lee said...

Looks like so much fun!! Your family pictures are so great!

CortEmPeterson said...

It sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! Your boys are very cute and I wish my baby was here already!

Sarah said...

Your grandma looks AWESOME for 91! Your boys are so cute. LOVE Crew's hair!

Harmony said...

He's to die for!!