Friday, March 12, 2010

Crew 4 months old

I love this picture, he totally had this blanket over his head in the hospitalHe loves this little toy, I can't believe he is old enough to sit in it now!



Look at those cheeks!!







He was sound asleep in his crib today, he just loves blankets around him












I went in his room to check on him and found this!







Best Buddies









Tonight I was holding him and he fell asleep just like this, I guess I didn't realize it was bedtime.












Layne looked so cute while he was asleep today I had to take a picture







Layne playing his leapster.





He was so into it, the only picture I could get of him looking at me was the one above this as you can tell he was not very excited I was taking him away from his game.

I can't believe Crew is 4 months today and in one month from today Layne will be 4! My boys are growing up way too fast! Crew weighs about 15 pounds. We take him back to the doctor next week so we will know for sure then. Now that he is pretty much over his RSV he is getting back to his old self. He is laughing alot and is very content to play with his toys and lay in his crib and suck on his hands and look at his mobile. He is such a sweet baby and is sleeping very well at night. He goes to bed between 9:30 and 10:30 and wakes up at 5:30 am to eat and then goes back to bed and doesn't get up until 10:00 am! It is very nice for me because I am not a morning person. I love my boys and as much as I wanted a little girl I would not trade my boys for anything! They bring me so much joy and are my best buddies!




Crew's stats:
Weight: 14 pounds 10 ounces
Height: 25 1/4









4 comments:

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Glad Crew is feeling better!!! He is so dang cute and you are so lucky that he falls asleep so easily!

Celisse said...

You have some darling little boys. I can't believe that Layne is going to be four!!! Hallie has the exact same schedule as Crew, which is great because I am not a morning person either. We really do need to get together this summer and take the kids to the park or just anything. I really miss you.

CortEmPeterson said...

Becs,
Your boys are soooo very adorable! I am glad to hear your baby is feeling better. RSV scares me to death. I guess I am not used to having a small baby during the winter. I can't believe how much Crew looks like you. Such a cutie!

Ana Lee said...

Your little family is SOOOO cute! I'm so glad that Crew is ok.