Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More pictures of Crew in the hospital

This was day 2 in the hospital



They let Layne come in and see him last night. He is having a hard time and I think it really helped him to beable to see where the baby and me are spending the night.








I love this picture!




Day 3 in the hospital. We tried to take him off oxygen this morning for awhile and he still needs it. But it is a very low dose. I am pretty sure we will be staying one more night. When I just left him up there to come home for a little bit all he wanted to do was suck on his little hands! So cute! I just love this little guy!

















I told you he likes his hands! Get better soon baby Crew! We love you!









3 comments:

Kaylynn said...

That just breaks my heart! Such a scary thing! Sending prayers your way!

Pratt's Mom said...

Poor crew! Do you need anything? Layne can come play at our house any time. We can do dinner too. Please let us know if you need anything at all. That seriously breaks my heart!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! I feel so bad for Crew! Poor little guy!

Hey, what hospital is he in? Kristie called me earlier, wanting to know.

I hope that yucky RSV leaves quickly and your life will return to normal, soon!