Thursday, March 11, 2010

Crew's last night in the hospital

His Good luck charmer shirt from Grandma really did give him good luck because he got to come home the next morning!
Last night in the hospital


He past out right before we got to come home this morning.





I love you Crew and I am so glad that you are feeling better and that you got to come home today, you loved sleeping in your own little crib today. I am so proud of you, you were such a big boy in the hospital and all the nurses loved you! I am so glad we are home now!! And so thankful for all the prayers and support from family and friends.





4 comments:

Celisse said...

I am so glad that he is doing better and was able to come home. Times like this really make you appreciate when your kids are healthy.

Kristi said...

Yippee, I'm glad Crew is feeling better. Take care.

Kristi said...

Yippee, I'm glad Crew is feeling better. Take care.

Erika Clark said...

Pour little guy looks so cute!!!!!!! So glad I got to spend some time with you guys this week!! It was fun! Love that little pip!! So stinkin cute!!