Saturday, June 12, 2010

Crew 7 months

His first ice cream cone
BLowing bubbles


Playin with aunt Shay




He spilled a cup of water all over him


Me and Crew in Boise


7 months already, I can't believe it!
Crew loves peas, squash, bananas, strawberries, carrots, puffs, and any little treat I give to him. He does not like apple juice or apple sauce. He is rolling over like crazy, his first time rolling over was when he was about 6 months. I never have to rock him to sleep, I just put him in his crib and he goes to sleep. 9 oclock hits and he is ready for bed! He is so tickelish and he giggles all the time! His hair is getting so long, he almost needs a hair cut, but he has a perfect little fo hawk now! It is so stinkin cute! He is still spitting up a lot, and he does not like his car seat! We have to turn our music all the way up in the car and then he goes to sleep and stops crying. Seriously we have to blast the radio! It is so funny! We just love this little guy!






3 comments:

CortEmPeterson said...

Becca,
Your baby looks like such a sweetie! He has those kissing cheeks too!! Don't you just love them.

Jen said...

Crew is definitely a cutie! He is just getting too big, too fast!

The car seat drama thing can be such a pain. Conner has decided that he all of sudden hates his because of the buckle in between his thighs. He claims, "I stuck! I stuck!" We roll the windows down to distract him. Whatever it takes man!

Holly said...

So I think you always look so good. And you have style. Sometimes it makes me sick ;)