Saturday, July 24, 2010

6 years and counting!

Casey and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary in Wendover this past weekend. I started off by giving myeslf a pedicure before we left. It turned out so good! They look like I went and had a pedicure somewhere, but nope! I did this all by myself! I was so proud I had to show them off! :)This was our mini suite that we got for only 75.00$!!! It was sweet! It had a huge bathtub in it, and a steam shower, it was so nice! We stayed at Montego Bay, we loved it!

The view out our window!

Casey hitting some slots! He won 12$ on a penny slot! Go Case!



The buffet, there were so many things to choose from! The carrot cake was the best.








I didn't eat it all, just half the carrot cake :)















I Love you Casey! We had such an awesome time together! It was so nice to get away. Thanks to Casey's parents who watched our kids for us! I can't believe we have been married for 6 years now! I have loved every minute of it! I look forward to many many more
anniversaries to come! Here's to the next 6 years! Love you Babe!








2 comments:

Holly said...

You've got so many wonderful things to show for during these past 6 years. Congrats!

But, it makes me feel old! That means I've been hom from the mish for 6 years.

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you guys had fun, I can't wait to live closer to family so we can leave our kids and go and do fun things together.