Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Crew 8 months old

He is sitting up now!












You can see his little bottom tooth in this picture, it is so cute!














I can't believe Crew is 8 months now!! He has turned from a baby to a little boy in just a matter of weeks!
Weight: 18 pounds
Height: 27 1/4 inches
All the things Crew can do:
Sit up
Roll and roll and roll!
Gets up on his hands and Knees
Is almost crawling
Loves food!
He now has 2 teeth! We were up camping in the Uintas when he got his first one. I had my sunglasses on and I was holding him and he yawned and I saw it. He has been such a good baby considering he has been teething!
He loves being tickled
He loves his bathtime, he just sat up by himself in the bath today for the first time.
9:00pm rolls around and he is ready for bed!
He loves playing with all of Laynes toys, especially his cars.
He loves the water! I have taken him swimming and to the lake and he just loves it!
He is growing up so fast! I just want him to stay little, but yet I love all the new things he is doing. He is such a little sweetheart! And he is such a good baby! We love you Crew!









1 comment:

stoldtr said...

He is absolutely the cutest thing.
G Stoldt