Sunday, September 12, 2010

Crew 10 months old

Seriously, could this little boy be any cuter?! I don't think so!He sticks his tounge out like this when he says "DaDa"







He loves standing up in the bath and playing with the faucet.




He is getting the waving down!





























I can't believe it has amost been a year since I had this little guy! I got him this new little church outfit and I couldn't help but show it off. He is to die for in it!! I took all of these pictures today!
Crew at 10 months:
Starting to wave
Claps his hands everytime you tell him to or you say YAY!!
He will eat anything you give him! He loves peas, oatmeal, chicken nuggets, fries, bread of any kind, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes and gravy, crackers,waffles,pancakes,my veggie sausages, pretty much anything I give him he loves! He had a grilled cheese sandwich for the first time the other night and he loved it!
He can drink from a cup
I stopped nursing just a couple of days ago, he just takes a bottle now. I just felt it was time and he didn't totally seem interested anymore. At first I felt guilty for stopping when I still had milk, but he would never do a full feeding and I gave him a bottle at night anyway to make sure he was getting full. So I feel good about it now and he doesn't seem to miss it. I kind of miss it but at the same time it is kind of nice to be done.
He can crawl up the stairs
He stands up to everything and walks holding on to stuff
And the best thing of all, he finally started sleeping through the night this last week!! Yay!!
He can stand for a few seconds on his own
I just took him to the doctor and he has a little ear infection and he weighs 21 pounds!
My little man is getting so big! We love you little Cruiser!





















6 comments:

Harmony said...

He is too cute!! Love this little guy!!

Jen said...

There are only a few bums that I ever feel tempted to pinch...one is my husband's, Conner's, and your baby's lil bum! Well, and maybe Brad Pitt's also. Okay, his bum too.

I can't believe how big he is and holy crap is he cute!

Sarah said...

Seriously so CUTE!
dido on brad pitt jenn :)

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Your boys are so cute!! Kind of sad how fast they grow, I can't believe that Crew and Rylee in will be one in 2 short months!

Loren and Kelly said...

What a good looking kid!

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!