Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Crew 3 months old

Crew Loves his mobile, yesterday he stayed in his crib and looked at it for like 2 hours!












He loves to be nakey!
















He loves to suck on his hands right now (if you couldn't tell )

















His first time in his big boy crib, he loves it!



I put Crew on the scale with me and he weighed 13 pounds 8 ounces! What a little chunck! We love him so much. He loves his swing and his mobile in his crib, he makes the cutest little cooing sounds and he laughs and smiles all the time. And his new favorite thing is sucking on his hands. sometimes he spits out his binky doesn't want a thing to do with me, he just wants to suck on his hands. It is so cute! We love you Crew! I can't believe you are 3 months old already!!












5 comments:

Mama Bear said...

He is so cute! He is looking more and more like his handsome big brother.

stoldtr said...

Becca,
You look so cute as does Casey and both the kids. We loved looking at your blog. Keep the pictures coming.

Love,
Dad and Mom

Jen said...

Awwww! Check out that belly! I could just give him a big squeeze! Melanie is right...he is looking more like Layne! I love the slobbery fists!

Harmony said...

Oh he is soo cute! I want to see him. We need to get together.

Kaylynn said...

So cute that he loves to look at his mobile. I love how the simplest things will entertain them. Ellie loved to lay on the floor and watch the ceiling fan.