Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Crew's blessing day






It is just not a blessing unless you get a picture of them crying!


Daddy and Crew





Mommy and Crew











































Well Crew was finally blessed on February 7, 2010. Casey did such a nice job, and Crew didn't cry at all. There were 4 baby blessings that day and Crew was last. His blessing outfit just barly fit him! If we had waited one more week it probably would have been too small. And I looked all over for little booties or nice socks and couldn't find any, so he is wearing his little Jordan socks that used to be Layne's. Everyone that stood in the circle were Casey, Grandpa Stoldt, Grandpa McNair, Uncle Jeff, Uncle Dave and Casey's best friend Tyson Whitesides. We had such a good day with family. We did a brunch after and just did muffins, fruit, and a breakfast cassarole. my mom and dad came, my sister Harmony and her family, Casey's two sisters Michelle and her kids and Shailey and Wade, Jeff Casey's brother and his wife and kids and Casey's Grandma Donna and aunt Lisa, and Casey's Uncle Dave and Casey's mom and Dad and Casey's best friend Tyson and his wife Jill and their little boy. It was so nice to be surrounded by family and friends. I am so thankful for a husband that holds the priesthood. He is such a good example to me and I love him so much. Crew is such a sweet baby and we are so blessed to have his sweet little spirit in our home. The second Casey started to give him a blessing I could feel the spirit so strongly, of course I cried. It was such a special day for our family. Little Layne was such a good boy during the blessing, I tried to get a picture of him holding Crew but he wouldn't let me, so maybe another time. It is such a joy being a mom and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusts Casey and I to raise these sweet little boys.








2 comments:

Jen said...

The blessing did turn out wonderful. Casey did a good job and it's always a plus if big brother is good during the blessing!

Kristen said...

Cute! Cute baby pictures and cute family pictures. Wish we could have been there. We were in Idaho at my sisters baby blessing.
And I love your hair!