Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines day

Casey Surprised me with these beautiful flowers!Grandma McNair and Crew On Valentines

The Yummy home made rolls I made for our delicious turkey dinner we had at Casey's parents house.
















Layne and Crew, Layne wasn't feeling very well so he looks a little sad.





Pink heart shaped home made pankackes, delicious!



We had such a nice Valentines. Casey's mom did a big turkey dinner, it was fun to all get together for that. Casey got me some new really nice running shoes, and I got him an xbox 360 what was I thinking? :) It was just a nice relaxing day and had a good time spending it with family. I love Valentines day!!







1 comment:

Harmony said...

I want one of those roll right now! They look so good. Glad you had a good day! Love you.