Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Casey!

Casey and I on our date night for his birthday We went to Bajio and spent his gift cards at some stores.The cake I made with delicious home made frosting!



Make a wish!



Jason Aldean concert tickets!!!!










Layne and Casey doing their Def Leppard sign








Happy Birthday Casey! You are the best husband and Dad ever! I love you more than words can say! I hope you had a great birthday, I can't believe a whole year has already gone by since your last birthday. Live this year up cause 30 is just around the corner! Love ya!
29 things I love about casey:
1. His sense of humor.
2. His hair.
3.When he wears his hat backwards.
4. The fact that he can fix ANYTHING!
5. His patience.
6. His love and dedication to the gospel.
7. When he is driving his truck.
8. His ears.
9. He is such a hard worker.
10. That he called the the day I got home from my mission.
11. He is such a good dad!
12. His knowledge of the scriptures.
13. His french toast!
14. When he says "well ok!"
15. He never says anything bad about anyone.
16. He is very posative.
17. When he plays Baseball.
18. When he sings to me.
19. When he wears his cowboy gidup!
20. His lips.
21. His hair on his arms.
22. When we lay in bed and talk about our missions until 2:00am.
23. His love of Fords.
24. He never complains about things I don't do, or get done.
25. He is easy going.
26. When he holds my hand.
27. His blue eyes.
28. His DC shoes and hats
29. He is very optamistic!

Love you Casey!







1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey! Happy b-day Becca's husband!
It was nice learning so much about him!