Friday, September 5, 2008

Girls night out!

Kristen,me,Holly,and Angela "The Girls"Angela
Holly and Angela
Me and Kristen
Kristen, Angela,Me,and Holly in some fun halloween hats.
Holly and I
Angela and Kristen
Me and Kristen, the birthday girl!

Holly and I showing off our hair! My hair is finally long enough to do the cute side pony! My friends and I just went out last night for my friend Kristen's birthday. We had so much fun! Holly, Kristen, Angela, and I went out to dinner at Rainbow Gardens, it is right at the mouth of Ogden canyon, and then we just went to the huge gift shop they had there. We had a blast! I love my friends, we all met in our ward and we all just get along so well and have so much fun together! When we left there we sat in Kristen's driveway and just talked until 11:00 pm. I haven't laughed that much in awhile. I love all of my friends and I am so thankful for all of them and that we all met. We area all so lucky to have eachother! Can't wait to do it again girls!!!


6 comments:

Hollyween said...

Do I look that large in real life? Oy.

That was TOO much fun!!!

Harmony said...

Becca, Looks like you guys had a great time. I am glad you've made such great friends.

Erika Clark said...

Looks like you had a great time with your friends this weekend! They all are cute and look like a lot of fun!

Waters said...

Becca, I went to school with Angela. Funny, I saw her picture and thought, huh, I swear I know her, or atleast knew her. She may or may not remember me, we werent very close, but were in the same ward.

Waters said...

and yes, isnt growing your hair out depressing? Sometimes theres a really "good stage" then other days theres the "ugly stage." Trust me though, yours looks like a good stage. :)

Waters said...

When I knew her I lived in "Stadium Vu". It was a house with 5 girls upstairs, and a few downstairs.
yes it is a small world.