Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jeff, Keeley,Jerrett,Cheyenne,Cason (This is Casey's brother's family) Annette, Terry, Kenndell,Cheyenne (Casey's mom and dad)Becca, Casey,Layne,Cheyenne
The Cousins! Easton,Layne,Jerrett
Keeley, Cason Joe
Keeley,Jeff,Cason,Jerrett
Cason,Jerrett
Baby Cason
Well we had a very eventful weekend! Our niece Cheyenne got baptized on Saturday. We are so proud of her! She looked so cute and very grown up. I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized! When I met Casey she was not even 4 yet! My does the time fly! After the baptizm Casey's Grandma took us all to Maddox restaurant in Brigham city. It was so good and we all had such a good time being together as a family. And today was baby Cason's blessing. Jeff did such a good job and gave him a very nice blessing. He is so cute (as you can see in the pictures) and we are so blessed to have him part of the family. He is just 2 months old and so full of life! Thank you Jeff and Keeley for letting us be a part of this special weekend! We love you guys and we are so proud of your family!


6 comments:

Harmony said...

He is so cute! What a fun weekend and I am jealous you got to eat a Maddox. Yum!

Waters said...

How much fun (and possibly stressful?) to have a baptism and blessing the same weekend? Actually more of a blessing to have family already there for BOTH events.
I know what you mean about how your neice being old enough to be baptized already. Evey time one of my neices get baptized I think, seriously, where did time go? And where was I when the time went?

Mama Bear said...

I love Maddox! Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

Sound like it was a fun weekend!! Casey and his brother look just alike!!

Sarah said...

Cute families. Looks like you girls had fun too!

Misty said...

Becca, what a beautiful baby niece you have! I have 2 nieces and they are so much fun. I spoil them because I don't have any girls! Of course, boys are so fun and we wouldn't trade them for anything!