Friday, September 12, 2008

Sophia Grace Young


























Well Harmony had her 3rd girl, 4th child today! She is just a little angel! I just wanted to take her home with me! She was 9 pounds 7 ounces and 19 inches long! I am so glad that I live close enough to beable so share this experience with my sister. She had her last 2 babies when they lived in Ohio so I am so glad that she was finally here again on her last baby. I am so proud of you Harms! She is just a little doll, your family now feels complete!




6 comments:

Heather said...

What a big beautiful girl! My niece is named Sophia Grace - but she is 7. Love the name- we call her Sophie. Oh and all that hair!!! LOVE IT. Now if I could just have my baby already!

Hollyween said...

Becca!
She is even cuter than I imagined! What a beautiful baby!
She looks so squishy and soft. And I love her hair!

Waters said...

I too am jaw dropped looking at Sophia's hair! My goodness, Harmony could ALMOST curl it. She's so sweet, she looks so much like a Stoldt, actually she looks a lot like YOU. Isnt that funny? Do you see it?
Congradulations to your sister, its so nice you two live close. :)

Loren and Kelly said...

I love all the pictures. Your little boy is so cute. It's really fun to see pictures of your family. I remember when Corban was born. My sister, Amy, asked me what his name was, and I couldn't really remember, but I told her it was something like Carbon Dioxide. She laughed at me then, and I laugh now. I can't believe he's a senior!

Travis, Kassie, Ellie and Haven said...

What a cute little girl!! Can't believe all that hair, she has more then my almost 2 year old!

Kaylynn said...

She is a cutie! Love all that hair! I can't believe how big Layne is. He is ADORABLE!